In order to meet current customer demand while still promoting the health and wellbeing of our store teams and guests, we are making a few changes.
- We are open from 8 AM Monday - Friday (we will be closing when the last service is complete each day, so please schedule your appointment in advance or call before you stop by).
- We are adhering to best practices to keep everyone safe.
- We will be happy to meet you outside if that makes you feel more comfortable.
- We are also offering pick-up and delivery to all our local customers.
- We thoroughly sanitize after completing repairs.
The team at Bolton Motors is dedicated to providing its customers with outstanding auto repair and maintenance services needed to keep vehicles road-ready at all times while our community across faces unprecedented challenges from the spread of COVID-19.
In response to the State of Connecticut's' “Shelter-in-Place” or similar non-essential business closure orders, our service shop will remain open from 8 AM until our last scheduled appointment in the afternoon.
While we expect to remain open, we are taking extra precautions to preserve the health and wellbeing of our store teams and guests.
These precautions include temporarily reducing our store hours. This will enable us to limit close personal contact among the store teams and others where possible, while still meeting current customer demand. We strongly recommend that you call or schedule your appointment in advance.
We are also following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and taking a number of preventative measures, including:
- Significantly increasing the disinfection of high-touch surfaces within our store and shop.
- Investing in additional sanitizing products for store associates and guests, as available.
- Encouraging personal hygiene, accompanied by additional handwashing guidance posted in stores for guests and associates.
As we navigate the COVID-19 situation, we want to reassure you that the health and wellbeing of our guests and associates is our top priority, and we are doing our part to reduce the spread of illness. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and keep you informed of any other changes to our operations.
If you have any questions or would like to request service, please call us at: (860) 643-9521
Thank you for choosing Bolton Motors!